Have you seen some of these lifestyle magazines where they interview a celebrity and then they ask them to show everything that’s in their purse! Some have a $500 wallet in their $1000 purse and you think- nope she is not like me, but others are normal and carry tissues and your like- YES! Thank you! Everyone has to wipe their nose!Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show you what’s in my purse!
Here it is! I’ll go clockwise-
* Essential Oils Bag– This holds all my oils I carry with me. My staples that I carry every day are Breathe Again, Deep Relief, R.C & Lemon Mix, Season Trio Blend, Summer Perfume, DiGize and Peppermint Mix, Lavender, Peppermint, Valor, and Lavender Lip Balm. Clearly, we see I have an oil hoarding problem.
* Outdoor Spray and Thieves Spray
* iPhone and earbuds (never know when someone will go live on faceook or when there will be a good podcast to listen to. Most of my driving in spent listening to educational and business podcast or videos)
* Handheld diffuser- this is SO GREAT for on the go. Right now it’s filled with Release Oil because stress is not good. Release oil is good, stress is not!
* Notebook and pens (I always like to carry a small notebook with me. I’d much rather have my notes written down then in my phone)
* Financial Peace wallet- has my check books
* Wallet with cash and cards
* Gift Cards- because we started Financial Peace University and that’s how we are going to make it!
On a normal day my purse would also be full of receipts and tissues, but I cleaned it out this morning before work! I think I may need to get rid a few more things in it, because it is heavy! I’m sure the pound of oils I carry has nothing to do with that! lol